Windshield for '61 Chevy Apache

Hello Group

While I stay here in CA in vacation I try to find a front windshield for an '61 Chevy Apache, which (if found) will be sent home then. After browse trough many of those Chevy-Parts websites without success, I was thinking about Auto Wreckers. Does anybody knows about an Yard around St. Rosa / Sonoma CA where I could find something like that? Or does any of you guys have Chevy Apache parts for sale, or may give me a tipp which is the best rescource?

Further, which is the best Newsgroup for classic Chevy trucks? Should I betther ask in another group?

Thanks for help and regards

Fix Hoch

Reply to
Fix Hoch

. . =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D snipped-for-privacy@umlaufbahn.net (Fix=A0Hoch)

Hello Group

While I stay here in CA in vacation I try to find a front windshield for an '61 Chevy Apache, which (if found) will be sent home then. After browse trough many of those Chevy-Parts websites without success, I was thinking about Auto Wreckers

Does anybody knows about an Yard around St. Rosa / Sonoma CA where I could find something like that?

Or does any of you guys have Chevy Apache parts for sale,

or may give me a tipp which is the best rescource?

Further, which is the best Newsgroup for classic Chevy trucks?

Should I betther ask in another group?

Thanks for help and regards Fix Hoch

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

2 sites 4-U

Vintage Glass Home Page Address:

you'll find a discussion room here......

Chevy Duty Pickup Parts 1947-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Truck Parts Address:

your driving a $30,000 truck...... stay out of the junk yards and stick to NOS as much as possible.

yw

MarshMonster ~:~ =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

Reply to
Marsh Monster

I'll have a look at these.

Hihi, that one has no 30,000$ worth. It is an old Firebrigade Truck. But thanks a lot for your tips

Cheers

Fix

Reply to
Fix Hoch