wipper blades

I am looking for a set of good silicone rubber wiper blades. Anyone have any experience with this type of blade?

-- bc

Reply to
Boots Crofoot

I'm not sure about the type you are speaking of, but I have had very good luck with the newer style blades they have out. They are flatter and don't have the typical wiper blade look of the 3 mounting points for the blade.

I included a link showing what they look like and I got mine from Oreilly's. They are a bit more expensive, but they are great.

Reply to
MASTER Brian