WTB "project" 3500HD..any good Internet sources?

Looking for a 2WD GMC/Chevy 3500HD truck (i.e. straight axle up front) for a project. I have built several C10-30 trucks over the years and would like to locate one of these HD's as a project. Prefer gas and a manual tranny...but since it is a project...anything would be of interest...running or not.

I'm in upstate NY and occasionally see them for sale out west on ebay.

Any on-line classifieds out there that might be worth a look?

thanks

Reply to
33Chevy

ebay