www.cardstore.com

Ordered a product on 02/09/04 and had it shipped via UPS 2nd day air. Should be around in time for valentines right? Just like they said right? NO

Shipped via USPS parcel post!!! 3-7 day average!!! Think I have my card? NOPE!!!

FUCK YOU CARDSTORE.

~KJ~

Reply to
KJ

Unless you were buying a card for your truck, I'm not real sure why you're telling us about this...

But hey, I'm kinda dumb that way...and buying a card for your truck isn't the strangest thing I've ever seen. :-)

William The Guesser Guessing What KJ's Up To...

Reply to
William R. Walsh

I don't just play with the knobs on my radio :-) I figured that there are some people in here who have a brawd in their life.

~KJ~

Reply to
KJ