04 GC question from a friend in another state

he is asking me to tell him if he has Nivomat suspension, and sent me his VIN. but i would have to just call the dealer and ask them i think. I cant climb under it and look since he on the opposite coast, and he's capable of doing that himself. but can you tell from just looking? Here's what i found online....

"Each load-leveling shock absorber is a self-leveling, self-contained vehicle leveling system and shock absorber combined. It does not require an external compressor, hoses, or height leveling sensors. All the height leveling sensors, hydraulic pump, etc., are contained inside the shock absorber. It uses road inputs (bumps, stops, starts, turns, acceleration, deceleration, etc.) to activate pumping, which results in the extension and compression of the shock absorber."

But i found no information on how to tell if its on the vehicle itself..

any ideas?

Reply to
Rob