Latest threads in Chrysler Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

98 Dodge Grand Caravan
I just bought a used 1998 Dodge Grand Caravan 107000mi, and we love how comfy it is inside... but the only thing is since we bought it we have had some trouble with a lot of things. When we first test...
10
10

Purchase and Finance Question
Hello all, Just bought a 06 PT Cruiser and I'd like to throw some questions out about some things a finance officer at a dealership told me as we were discussing loans and percentages. First, he...
4
4

Changing motor mounts, '95 FWD 3.0L How to support engine
Changing motor mounts, '95 FWD 3.0L How to support engine I have a '95 LeBAron and I have to replace the motor and transmission mounts, I think. The shop manual says for the right and front to support...
1
1

oil leak on 93 plymouth van 3.0
what all is involved with changing the valve cover gaskets ?
1
1

plymouth laser wont shift
1991 Plymouth Laser RS ( Mitsubishi Eclipse's cousin ) with the non-turbo 2.0L ,2wd, w,auto. trans w/OD. Car will not shift it will drive down the road fine in drive but no o/d or low gears it also...

Turn Draincock for coolant but nothing comes out
Am I missing something? I'm trying to change the coolant. I found the draincock and turned it conterclockwise (so it is vertical) a quarter turn but nothing comes out. I also opened the silver coolant...
4
4

1988 Dodge Lebaron stalls intermit
II have a 4 cyl turbo that may run fine for a week or two without ever stalling. There are times where driving along it will just quit, a couple of times within the hour. Then the rest of the day it's...
2
2

chrysler voyager
water leak cannot detect where the leak is coming from done a pressure test and it was negative
3
3

94 Voyager update 3
Ok, so this is what happened. I was driving hope the speedo stuck and the van came to a stop, would not restart. After checking and double checking, I found a fuse had blown, replaced the fuse and...
3
3

91 CHRYLSER NEWYORKER
I HAVE A NEWYORKER THAT WILL NOT START. MY BROTHER HAS CHANGED AND TESTED EVERYTHING AND WAS TOLD THAT IT WAS THE AUTOMATIC FUEL SHUTOFF MODULE. CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHERE ON THE CAR CAN THIS MODULE BE...
1
1

Power Mirror Switch cross reference
Does anyone know what other vehicles use the same power mirror control switch as a 96 RAM 1500 pickup? I think chrysler's part number is 56020218 but I am not sure. Thanks
1
1

hard shift pattern when coasting
2002 Dodge GC Es model with 3.8L engine just about 74,000 miles. Not happy with transmision, seems to shift very rough, especially when coasting from ~ 30MPH and as it hits 28 MPH it shifts down...
3
3

Engine / Trans removal Caravan
Hi, Working on thie motor in situ is a pain - literally and figuratively. I have to do the cam seals and timing belt. I'm thinking - it would be a lot easier if I could lower the entire powertran out...
1
1

1998 Plymouth Voyager - loss of dashboard display
I've had a 1998 Voyager, about 140k miles, for a little over a year. We occasionally lose all the displays on the dashboard (i.e., speedometer, odometer, fuel gauge, temperature gauge, etc.) and the...
10
10

300M Transmission Problems?
Hi, I purchased my -00 Chrysler 300M about two months ago and the tranny gave up almost immediately at 120 000km, so I got the transmission replaced for a new "factory rebuilt" transmission at my...
16
16