oil leak on 93 plymouth van 3.0

what all is involved with changing the valve cover gaskets ?

Reply to
jim

I changed one of these a few year ago, and I don't remember it taking more than an hour or two. If I remember correctly there isn't much in the way, except maybe the air cleaner and some small-fry stuff.

The valve covers have some funny little round plugs in the end, which came with my kit. The covers are held on by two bolts. It's pretty easy. Just make sure you get a good kit with new cone-shaped rubber gaskets that go under the bolt heads because the old ones are guaranteed to be hardened.

jim wrote:

Reply to
Robbie and Laura Reynolds