Latest threads in Chrysler Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

it's final-DeserTBob lives in a smog-choked shithole-voted smog capital of world !
ANGELES (AFP) - Southern California has once more earned the dubious honour of having the smoggiest air in the United States, new research showed. Figures released by California's Air Quality...
1
1

classic Mopar Muscle- not for ricers like Bicycle and DeserTBob
?LOT_ID=CH1006-41846?LOT_ID=CH1006-41857?LOT_ID=CH1006-42419?LOT_ID=CH1006-43911 many of these will easily top $100,000 on auction or more- to see all the makes listed, go to the following link is in...

GM to gobble up Nissan-Renault
Looks like the Big Three are once again feasting on foreign car companies. Eat up, boys !
7
7

Chrysler to gobble up another foreign car company
DaimlerChrysler, Chery close to car deal: SHANGHAI (Reuters) - Auto giant DaimlerChrysler AG is in detailed discussions with China's Chery Automobile to make cars for sale in the United States and...
2
2

OT: "bicycle" aka "deludo" aka "white trash" net stalker-threatens to sneak up on your house !
previous erased posts by "bicycle" aka "deludo"- if anyone wants complete information on this cowardly net stalker, email me at this guy threatens to sneak up on your house and take pictures of it, to...
6
6

93 GRAND CARAVAN RUNS POORLY WHEN FUEL TANK BELOW QUARTER FULL.....
It has the 3.0 with automatic, seems to run just fine above 1/4 full fuel tank, but sputters below that. Fuel filter was recently replaced, lots of bottles of isopropyl alcohol too. Got 28 MPG on a...
4
4

interchangeability of transmissions
Is there a handy online guide to see which transmissions go in which models? I have a buddy who is investigating using a Sprite automatic to replace a leaky seal Caravan automatic. I did not think...
2
2

Chrysler Mini-Vans
I drive a 99 Ford Windstar mini-van and am looking to purchase a new or up to 2 years old mini-van. I would like to hear from Chrysler mini-van owners their likes, or dislikes, about Chrysler...
7
7

Full size dodge transmission swap from OD to reg 3speed ??? HELP !!
I have a 92 Ram 250 , OD transmission went south while comming north on the NJ turnpike. I have a 91 Ram 250 with a good 3speed non OD trans. What do I have to change to put the 3speed in the 92 other...
3
3

Grinding sound
This morning on the way to work I started to hear this sound... and at first I thought it may have been a squeaking belt or something... then it progressively became worse and I believe it is on the...
9
9

99 T&C limited
I test drove one and loved it but it had no owners manual and the "L" shaped series of buttons in the center of the dash kept blinking. I think they were the buttons for the rear wiper and washer etc....
10
10

Transmission Blues... (Caravan/Voyager AWD 1995)
I've been struggling with my tranny for a year now. Here's a description of the problem and what I've tried so far: (car has 150.000 miles). I'm about to put in a new tranny any day now, but before I...
4
4

Problems with my 2001MY Voyager...
Hello, New to the group and wanted to see if anyone had any answers to a couple of problems i have on my 2001MY Voyager... Problem #1: Front end rattling. When driving over anything but completely...
8
8

Dodge Dakota/ Brake and ABS light
I posted this on dodge truck forum and got one response. It may be accurate but thought I check here: Every morning I get in my 1998 Dodge Dakota, 3.9L, Auto tran. 2WD, start it up and drive...

Front disc brake noise
I have three Chrysler T&C vans 1997, 2001, 2002 with mileages of 225,000 63,000 and 85,000 miles on them respectively. We've owned the 97 and 02 since new and the 01 for three months and about 12,000...
3
3