Latest threads in Chrysler Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Metric Ignorance?
Just changed the brake fluid in several cars, including my PT Cruiser and 04 Chrysler mini-van. Every vehicle required a metric wrench to loosen the caliper bleed screw until I got to the mini-van....
1
1

I am astonished...
Every once in a while I come to this NG to find information on a particular Chrysler product, and without fail there are at least 5 or 6 "diss" fights going on here. I am amazed that the good people...
31
31

Leaky High side AC service port
Does anybody know if someone makes a cap or adaptor that could be used to seal the core of the high side service port? I have a 96 Plymouth Grand Voyager 3.3L with front and rear air. the AC isn't...
4
4

how to replace water pump and timing belt on 91 lebaron 3.0 v6
I am looking for any information on the best proceedure on replacing the timing belt and water pump on a 1991 chrysler lebaron convertable, 3.0 v6 with a/c thank you tom patterson e-mail- patterson
2
2

'94 Grand Cherokee steering gear box broke
My 94 GC Ltd with 120+k miles (no wrecks or off-roading) which has been driven by wife back & forth to work has a broken steering box. It's held on by 3 bolts, 2 on driver's side & one on other side....

2006 T&C Fuel Gauge Inaccurate?
Does anyone know of any issues with these? I have T&C base model with the 3.3. Spec says 20 gallon fuel tank but even when on empty I've never been able to get even 16 gallons in the tank. Mileage...
20
20

Need '95 Neon SOHC Main Seal Instructions
I am repairing my sister's 1995 Dodge Neon, SOHC Vin C engine with a leaking rear main seal. Car has 168,000 miles on the original seal so I consider myself lucky, the cylinder compression is perfect...
7
7

1998 Plymouth Breeze 2.0L, Ongoing Problems
Well, this is the strangest problem I've ever encountered. I was having Check Engine light problems, P0700 & P0725 codes. Took the car to non dealer for diags, they said TCM or crank position sensor...
4
4

DeserTBob disassembles entire engine-when problem was a thermostat
for a good laugh, take a look at "oldechrysler" and "oldiechrysler" orignal posts on this group, a few weeks back- it was DESERTBOB asking questions about an overheating problem on his POS ' 86...
7
7

torqueflite 727 problem, need help....please. Long, sorry.
I have a problem with my fresh built 727. Its an 83 lock up model from a Jeep grand wagoneer. Currrently in a cj7 with 258 in front and d300 behind, 4.56 gears. Trans was built with new high qaulity...
42
42

1998 Stratus Oxygen sensor. Piece of cake right?
Ok, need to replace the OS on the car and although I am ok with working on vehicles I am far from a pro. Is it easy to install or should I just cough up the $$$ to have it installed?
4
4

99 Dodge Stratus Blower problem
I have a 99 Dodge Stratus and recently the blower stopped working on all but 4 (Full). The rest of the settings it just does nothing. I have checked the switch and it does not seem to be the problem,...
2
2

about those 99 voyager brake drums...
No wonder I thought there must be a secret retaining clip for these drums. I've never seen drums so worn out and with such a pronounced ridge. We bought the van with about 190,000 miles on it and it's...

"Ford's extralong Expedition stretched 15 inches"!!
Ford's extralong Expedition stretched 15 inches It took more than 70 years, but Ford finally has a competitor for the venerable Chevrolet Suburban. at
2
2

94 Intrepid 3.5L A/C problems again
I thought I fixed a leak in the AC system, but I was wrong. This time I removed the plastic cap from low side service valve and opened the valve. A very small amount of refrigerant came out, but it...
11
11