1984 Chrysler LeBaron electrical problem

i have a 1984 LeBaron and when i accellerate to a certain speed or rpm, the engine cuts out. i found out that the sensors were malfunctioning and was told to unhook my battery to reset the computer. i did and it works fine but i dont know if i should get a new O2 sensor or just ride it out. will it give me more problems down the road? please give me some advice Em

Reply to
lebgirl

Is your car the small model with the 4 cylinder or the bigger model with the

8?
Reply to
Black Bomb

Once *AGAIN*, because you apparently did not listen the first time: There are no 1984 LeBarons with 8-cylinder engines.

-Stern

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern

I must have gotten confused with the Fifth Avenue that had the V8 engine.

BB

Reply to
Black Bomb