1987 Fifth Avenue - Lean Burn Question

I own an 88 fifth ave with the same problem. I have replaced the egr valve ( along with 700.00 dollars worth of other stuff )and to no avail it still runs like crap. I am ready to push it off a cliff!!! anyway I have emmisions I have to pass where I am at. so my question is could it be something else besides egr?

Reply to
Dec

Where does the vacumn line connect to from the computer..

Reply to
bongobonnell66