1988 Plymouth Caravelle starter

Hi. My buddy has this '88 Caravelle and it sounds like his starter went out. The problem is, where is the damn thing? I thought of crawling under it and listening for the solenoid but I don't have any keys for it right now. Maybe I'm blind, but does anyone know where it's at?

Reply to
skinnyhoover

View this thread:

What engine does it have? If it is the 2.5, it is located on the back side of the engine, near the transmission.

-KM

Reply to
kmatheson