1990 Lebaron Landau Radiator

Bought a nice one with leather and low miles for $1500 but it needs a radiator. Is there anything I should know before I tackle the job? These V6 Spirit clones are the cat's meow in my book but I wanna do the job right. Any tips are much appreciated.

Reply to
Dan Streb

Nope, simple remove and replace.

DS

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern

I just put a radiator in my '94 3.0L Spirit. No sweat..the draincock on the new radiator wasn't the same size as the old one, so I had to buy an adaptor, and the new rubber foot pads that came in the box didn't fit on the locator pegs in the car (holes in the rubber not big enough), so I just used the old ones, but other than than that, no sweat.

Ken

Dan Streb wrote:

Reply to
73blazer

Thanks for the help; that sounds like something I can do.

Reply to
Dan Streb