1991 5th ave inop headlight doors

The doors decided to close while driving at night. We're ok. Upon diagnosing this problem I found a contact on the headlight switch had arced over to another contact. Switch replaced but now I am not getting the 2 second burst of 12v from the body computer that is required to operate the doors. Before I tear the car apart to get to the body controller, does anyone have info on the circuitry of the body controller that generates this 2 sec. pulse? If it is a zillion pin micro device, I won't fool with it. If it is a simple RC circuit I can handle it. Thanks in advance for possible saving me a bunch of time. Happy Holidays. Al

Reply to
snelln2