1994 Intrepid gas tank fix SUCCESS!

For those wondering, the little metal clamp that holds the pump in the tank of my 1994 Intrepid was FOUND thanks to the parts folks at LILLISTON Dodge in southern New Jersey! It was an OEM part, and thanks to the little trap door (accessed under carpet in center of trunk right behind the rear seat, four nuts removed to get it off) I got it on* and passed my inspection test - ironically, they only tested my gas cap's seal... but the tank is fine, the car doesn't stall hitting bumps (The pump hose used to bounce in and out on some bumps) and the clamp is in place and good to go another how many years. Much thanks to all the people here who helped me!

David in NJ

*It is tight working in the little access panel. Fortunately I had a small wrench which fit the nut and was able to get it on - also fortunate was that I got it on and done before it got _really_ cold like it is now!
Reply to
David E. Powell