1994 plymouth voyager

When I changed my front disc brakes, there was a spring like wire holding the inside pad to the caliper mounting bracket. I broke this spring, is it needed? Thank You

Reply to
milfred

It sounds like you're talking about the anti-rattle spring. It's not absolutely essential, but why not go down and get a $5 hardware kit and replace it? That way you don't have to worry about it.

Reply to
SN