1994 Sundance Fuel Pump Lock Ring

Trying to replace a Fuel Pump on a 94 Sundance 2.5L. Chilton shows you must hit the lockring counter clockwise. The ring around the fuel pump looks like it's tap welded, is that not the part I'm suppose to turn?

Whatever happen to the good ol chilton bible books?

Reply to
jorussii

Me personally, I get alot of use out of those books. In the summer they keep my doors open when it is breezy and when winter rolls around they make it easy to start my fire in the stove. Just use a few pieces of paper at a time works great.

If im not mistaken you have to hit the locking ring counter clockwise to remove it. It should be cut and dry how to get it off if you take a look at it. There is no weld. I would also suggest you use a brass punch or something similar to prevent sparking.

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower