1994 Town & Country - Where is the brake light switch?

My 94 T&C's brake lights are staying on all the time (disconnected the battery to save the charge). I think that it is a pressure switch under the hood as opposed to mechanical above the brake pedal. But I can't find it. Can anyone tell me? Thanks!

Reply to
Ron in GA

It's a mechanical switch above the brake pedal. Bill

Reply to
Bill

Well darn, I thought I had looked well but I will do it again in the morning. Thanks Bill!

Reply to
Ron in GA