1997 LHS - front-end tapping noise

Lately I have been getting a tap-tap-tapping sound that sounds like it is coming from the front passenger side wheel or thereabouts. It is most audible from inside the car and not very audible from outside.

Generally it doesn't seem to happen unless going slow and turning. I think it also will happen when easing off the brake while waiting at a red light anticipating a green light. Playing the steering wheel can make it happen or quiet it.

Is this CV joint-related?

Is this ABS-related?

Any help would be appreciated.

Reply to