1998 Durango Heating/Cooling Problem

I have a 1998 Durango with some heating and cooling problems. No matter what position the air control selector is set to, I get almost no air out of the panel vents, but lots of air out of the floor vents(this happens in both heating and cooling). The defrost seems to work correctly and directs the air to the defrost vents. I have checked the vacuum controlled actuators, and they are all moving when the selector knob is moved. Any suggestions before I pull the dash out?

Reply to
Mike