1998 Town & Country parts interchange?

I recently purchased a 98 T&C with 112k miles. It's got some dents & dings, but is a one owner and has all maintainence records. I am planning to go yarding for the first time in several years, and I'm not really up on this generation of vans. I'm also not having a lot of luck figuring out which years/models are interchangeable. Specific needs are a liftgate and possibly a wheel upgrade. It appears that the liftgates through 2000 interchange - can anyone confirm? It also looks like the bolt circle for wheels is 4.5"? Is that correct, and standard? Any help or a pointer to a good link would be appreciated.

Thanks, Steve

Reply to
Steve Moore

try this url, locate wreckers and what parts interchange in your area

Mike Bowden