93 plymouth Sundance thanks for the help BUT........

Hi all

Thanks for the help earlier in the week I got to it on Sat. was making good progress pop the plugs out not to old but carbon built up then I found the no. 3 plug wire not even in the Cap!! how could this be and still run I thought Well put it back and engine seemed to run better go figure but then as I was getting out my meter to check the 02 sensor it started to make some scraping whinging noises then.......sudden silence. Yes something locked up!! packed up my tools went in house and had a beer. Went out today try and start it jut click click click and lights dim as started tries to turn frozen engine. So now I might use it for a driveway flower planter or something. If I get a chance maybe it just the timing belt or something like that??

Again thanks all for your help and encouragement I might put a fork in this one.

Bill

Reply to
tonerdot