Reset "Perform Service" 2003 Chrysler Town & Country

Does anyone know how to reset the overhead computer after you change the oil? It keeps telling me to "Perform Service", but all I really need to do is reset the message for another 3000 miles.

Thanks.

Reply to
Totally_Ripped

It in the owners manual

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower

I searched that book and couldn't find it. Is it too involved to post?

Thanks.

Reply to
Totally_Ripped

Yes, check your e mail

Reply to
maxpower

We just bought a 2005 Chrysler Town & Country with the same Perform Service message. Could you email me the directions as well? I can't find it in the owner's manual either.

Thanks so much.

maxpower wrote:

Reply to
douglasebaker