2000 Dodge Caravan 3.3L Hard Start

I have a 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan with the 3.3L and have struggled with this car over the last month, getting it to start when cold. Once the car is running for a while it is fine.

I have replaced the battery, fuel filter, spark plugs and wires and am still having this problem.

Some of the characteristics are: turns over - but won't start, distinct fuel smell, when it does start, until the engine is fully warm, it will not go above 25 mph, it will give you the bogged down sound, until the engine warms up.

Any thoughts?

Reply to
InfoShare

Any stored codes? My guess, and this is only a guess, would be a failed temperature sensor, but it could be any number of other items.

Matt

Reply to
Matt Whiting