2001 Sebring 4 dr

The inside front door panels on my son's Sebring seem to be wanting to fall off when the doors are pulled shut. They are loose but still stay on. Is there a way I can re-attach them myself? I didn't see any inside mounting screws that allow them to be removed. Suggestions? Thanks!

Reply to
Even Stephen

Usually, they are held on by a few screws and some spring clips. I would suggest checking around the arm rest "grip" that is used for closing the door. There will most likely be a round or square "cap." The screw is under this. The screw may just be loose, or is stripped.

-KM

Reply to
kmath50