2007 Grand Caravan - warning light.

light on dash in centre looks like air bag warning on. (could be seat belt?) Any ideas where to look/what it means? Also one "bong" after starting!

Reply to
Burgerman

Your owners manual should have the symbols and what they mean. Or you can go here and download your manual. Page 5 has your symbols. If it is the air bag lite that is on you should get it checked out.

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower

If I had 1 bong after starting I wouldn't be able to figure it out either. ;-)

Ted

Reply to
Ted Mittelstaedt

Ok lets try this again since the link didnt post. This site will let yo download the owners manual for your vehicle and let you see what th symbols mean.

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tec

-

Message posted using

information at

damnnickname

Its airbag according to the book and thats how it looks!.

Comes on with ignition, and then goes off when engine started for a few secs then returns ans stays on. Passenger seat empty.

Reply to
Burgerman

You would have to take it in and have the module scanned for the problem

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower

Thats what I thought. Thanks.

Reply to
Burgerman

In an almost humorless group, that one took me by surprise. And covered my keyboard with coffee.

Thanks Ted!

D;)

Reply to
Deke