2002 Sebring under the hood noise

My first wife took everything including my hearing. So I need to be on top of a noise to hear it.

When I opened the hood with the engine running, I could hear a constant low level buzzing noise. Any ideas?

Dick

Reply to
Dick Adams

Sounds like a hearing aid with volume turned 3/4 of the way up;) Really, we need more information--what engine, noisy when idling, louder when revved up, electrical arcing type sound, coolant leaking thru slight opening--just too many variables to begin guessing with so little information. s

Reply to
sdlomi2