2002 Town & Country interior light replacement

Can someone tell me how to replace an interior light that's burned out? It's for a 2002 Town & Country minivan. The passenger side interior bulb doesn't work. How do I open the push lens that normally turns the light on? Thanks

Reply to
MarkG

If you are referring to the overhead console lens it just pops out.

Reply to
maxpower

messagenews: snipped-for-privacy@n51g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...

Reply to