HELP Trip Computer on 2002 Town & Country

I just bought a used 2002 Town & Country LX minivan. The dealer said he didn't have an owners manual for it. I'm leaving in a couple of days on a short road trip, and would like to test out / try the over head trip computer but have no idea what I'm doing with it. The only thing I've figured out is how to get it to show the temp and direction of travel. Can anyone help me out?

Thanks, Don

Reply to
Don Korta Jr.