2003 GrCaravan, 3.3 temperature indicator

Any body know what is the corresponding temperature of each line on the indicaotr. This indicator is devided into 8 lines(1/8s). I usually run 3/8 when warmed. I f somebody is kind enough to tell me in actual values what each line represents Tx

Reply to
cosza

I don't know, but I run about 3/8s also with both my vans.

Matt

Reply to
Matthew S. Whiting