Any interest in a 64 Imperial?

Auction is Saturday, Detroit area.

Ed M

Most likely it will be picked up by someone and used in a similar fashion to these cars:

?cat_id=29&sub_id=68 Although I understand that you tend to get ganged up on if you drive an Imperial.

Reply to
MoPar Man

There oughtta be a law.

DS

Reply to
Daniel J Stern

Well, you can dechrome it, lower it, paint it black, darken the windows and add a nose of the front and you have the Green Hornet car...

Reply to
Jimmy Da Greek

forgot... have to change the tail lights to. Even though it was a 66, 64 is close enough to make a clone. Something different.

Reply to
Jimmy Da Greek

I would hope that someone that really appreciates it will buy it and restore it. Looks like it is in fairly good condition. I wonder how deep of a garage is needed for that car.

-Kirk Matheson

Reply to
Kirk Matheson

Reply to
tj55

ya mean like this one?

tj55

Nah, we mean like this one:

Joe Blow

Man what I wouldn't give to own that much money to buy it.

Jimmy Da Greek

Yes folks - coming to a Chrysler dealer near you in just a few short months.

The all new LX-body 300C.

Driver not included.

Reply to
MoPar Man

The size of Imperials is greatly exaggerated. A buddy and I used to park his '65 Imperial beside my '66 Polara, and his car wasn't any more than

6" longer. Weighed about twice as much, though.... :-)

tj55 wrote:

Reply to
Steve

65AY1-M Sedan weighed 5015 lbs. 66 BD2-L Polara sedan weighed3860 65 Crown Limo weighed 6100. The Crown had a 149.5 wheelbase. 6t Polara was 121 wheelbase. The longest Imperial wheelbase was 163" for the Stageway Limo of '66 to '70. Standard (not Limo) imperial '69 to '72 was 229.5" bumper to bumper. The big Polara and Monaco's were 220.
Reply to
clare

How deep do you want to bury it? |>)))

Dan

Reply to
dgates-at-keller - no - space - engineering - dot - com

Is the car still for sale?

Reply to
skif

Is it still for sale? Thank you.