2008 Sebring 4 DR Sdn Touring - Air Conditioning

I'm looking at a list of dealer cars on a network used by dealers for swapping/selling cars. Numerous Touring cars are listed with "air conditioning" as a simple feature. I've spent a lot of time looking for a description of air conditioning types for that year but can't find it. I'm trying to determine if any of these cars have automatic climate control or whatever it may be called for that year. Perhaps they all did. I can't find the answer. Anyone know ... or can you point me in the right direction please.

Reply to
jaygreg

I don't know the answer to your question, but I know that in general on late model Chryslers, generally it will either be "MTC" (manual temperature control) or "ATC" depending on the trim package. My guess would be that if there is, say, a lower level trim package with cloth seats, it would have MTC, and if there is a package that would have upgrades like leather seats, it would have ATC. Like I said - not a definitive answer but may help you get there.

p.s. - I just checked the different trim levels on the 2009 Sebring (apparently they only show specs. on current production years) on

- they list three trim levels: LX, Touring, and Limited. When I hit the "Standard Equipment" tab on each trim level, it listed "Air Conditioning" as "Manual" on all except on Limiteds made before a certain date (after that date, apparently they decontented the ATC from the Limited). That says that the Touring Sebrings came with MTC standard on all trim levels (for '09 anyway).

HTH.

Reply to
Bill Putney

com- they list three trim levels: LX, Touring, and Limited.

Thanks Bill.

Reply to
jaygreg