2009 PT Throttle

It the Throttle in a 2009 PT a drive by wire system?

Reply to
Ashton Crusher

From what I have seen there is a mechanical , physical connection, using a metal moving cable between the gas pedal assembly and the throttle body.

There are other electronics pushing and prodding at the throttle body as well, like cruise control.

Reply to
Steve Stone

You actually think Chrysler would have spent any money to improve any of the features on it vehicles over the last 10 years? All Chrysler has done has done is strip out features, year by year.

Reply to
Richard

Thanks for the value free reply.

Reply to
Ashton Crusher

For some items yes, for others no.

Stuff my 2010 PT Cruiser has that my 2006 PT Cruiser Touring edition does not have and was included in the base price:

satellite radio

4 wheel disk brakes ABS traction control side air bags tire pressure sensors more comfortable front seats
Reply to
Steve Stone