300c Questions / Ordering Tips

We wanted to order a 300C AWD for May delivery but are concerned about the right pull problem - anyone know if this is addressed on 300's currently rolling of the line? Are there any other issues we should be aware of or a

2005.5 revision? Also, are the chrome wheels swappable on the AWD and are the HID, hands free and walnut trim options worth the money? Lastly, has anyone gotten a rebate or decent deal on one of these - dealers in my area are still all looking for sticker - I could understand this last year, but by this spring if I have to pay sticker I'll wait or go for the SRT8 (believe it or not, there are a few on order I know of locally that are not sold yet). Thanks for any info!
Reply to
Joe

I doubt it since the current model 300C being sold is rear-drive.

Probably is more "explanation" then was needed. ;-)

Reply to
James C. Reeves

Well, there is the AWD version - but to my knowledge this is not the cause. I've read numerous customer reviews citing the issue. I also was told by a friend who's a mechanic in a shop that specializes in tires and alignment that they have gotten a bunch in looking for the fix. He said to wait for the 06 which is inevitable since my dealer is no longer accepting orders for

05's. Now back to my original questions, what is this u-connect thing and is everyone satisfied with the walnut and hid lamps???
Reply to
Joe