'90 LeBaron electrical problems

I posted something about this a while back. Got some helpful responses, but interest in the thread died off. The car started out eating batteries. There were other quirky things going on also (like this one time where I started it, there was this really strange high pitched wine, and even when I turned it off, it only died down, until I think I started it again, and shut it off. Then it was fine :O ). I changed the alternator - no change. The last time I touched it I was scoping for codes, then the very next time it wouldn't start and a code having something to do with faulty fuel injector circuit was displayed. Needless to say it just won't start now. What I feel like doing, and I know it sound extreme, is remove all the wiring harnesses and examine them to see if there's a wiring problem or a bad fusible link. There isn't that much in the way of wiring in the car, and it seems the easiest (!) way to determine the problem (for someone like me with little experience troubleshooting automotive electrical problems). At least that way I'll know it's either the starter, alternator, or computer (I guess?). The car was otherwise reliable and has a good engine and tranny. I changed the water pump and timing belt a year ago, and I'd hate to see all that work go to waste. If you're familiar with this car, you'll know what I mean.

Reply to
Chris