94 Acclaim Fuel Problems

No electricity getting to Fuel Pump. Replaced ASD & Ignition Coil. Hall Effect seems fine. We have ignition spark. Engine turns over but won't fire. Need help on figuring out if fusible link or wiring is bad (how do I tell) or is there something else I am overlooking. Will be checking fuel pump with direct wire to battery later. Any help appreciated. Thanks! Matt

Reply to
Mattswthrt