94 Dodge Caravan 3.3L V6

Keeps going into limp mode, turn key off and back on usually resets it. Replaced O2 sensor, EGR valve, tune-up. Computer replaced 1 year ago. Cannot find what the codes are, 32, 35. The cooling fan is direct wired (long story). What else can I do? Anyone have the codes?

Billy

Reply to
HTK1130

Code 32 EGR system fault. Need to look further at EGR system. Code 35 cooling fan relay problem - likely related to your indication of a problem here. Code 55 - end of codes. Most (if not all) Transmission limp mode codes need to be read by a proper scanner. You can't get most of them by the 'keying' method. Key off resets the TCM, but obviously the fault persists (intermittent or soft fault). You will need to have the TCM scanned for faults.

Reply to
Mike Martin

Input or output speed sensor on the trans. $30-$50 each.

-OR-

Bad connections to the speed sensors and/or PCM.

HTK1130 wrote:

Reply to
Mike Behnke

I replaced the EGR valve -where do I look further?

Reply to
HTK1130

You mean transmission limp mode? If you do that's another different kind of fault codes.

Reply to
Joe