PT Cruiser Event- Cruise the Falls 4, registration is OPEN!

Registration actually opened at noon on Valentine's day. By noon Sunday, 177 have signed up! As of Monday morning, 207 have signed in.

Last year, we had 613 PTs from 3 countries (yes, a couple actually flew in from Kent England to attend), for a 3-day show/shine, meet/greet. Once again, we will have awards, a monster GLOW SHOW, private BBQ dinner, fireworks OVER the Falls, a Police escorted night-time neon/glow parade, wine tour, PT Cruiser concepts including the convertible and Pronto, free M&M Meats BBQ lunch, discount prices on Niagara Falls attractions, and plenty more.

New this year- VISA and MASTERCARD payments are accepted (if you really want that LOW registration number), or you may call our TOLL FREE number at

1-866-464-3339 to register!!

All proceeds from the event once again will go to Children's charities including Make-A-Wish and Niagara Falls Safety Village. In 2003, $18,313 was donated bringing the 3 year total to OVER $38,000!!

Cheers!

Reply to
PT_Sean