95 Cirrus starting oddity..............

Thanx to a couple of posters who supplied me with some info. My friend tried the solutions, and this is what he wrote back to me. Seems as though its a timer thing to me, dunno. But I don't think he has done any code reading yet. I found a tsb regarding throttle bodies, but don't think that is the problem............

"The cirrus won't start, just as if its not getting gas or spark. Turn the key off and try again, and it starts right away"

Reply to
Stuuder