95 Ply Voyager LE headlights

Drilled holes to get the water out, but there is residual water than beads up scattering the beam. Any suggestions short of a hair dryer to get the inside dried out? I have some long tweezers so I could get some paper towels in and mop up the beaded water and perhaps wipe inside of the lens. I really don't want to spend $80 each for two new headlight units.

Reply to
Mike

Drive with your lights on, even in the daytime. The heat from the bulbs will vaporize the water which will escape through the holes. It won't happen instantly, but it will happen, and there's no way to get inside the lights without destroying them...

Reply to
Ron Seiden

Hasn't happened at all since I put in the brighter Sylvania bulbs which is what led me to find the water in the first place. It's been cold here in midwest and the face of the housing just doesn't get even warm.

I'm thinking I have to pop the bulb and channel a hair dryer or old vacuum cleaner hose in there for some time and get it dried out.

Reply to
Mike