1995 Ply Gran Voyager LE

Water in headlight housing. Diffuses the light. Is there an easy way to get the water out and second seal things so it doesn't happen?

Reply to
Mike

Mike some of these headlamps have a vent hose that can get restricted and will not let the moisture out. I cant remember if this year/model had them or not. You would have to pull them out to check. Other then that, what I have don't in the past is drill 2 tiny holes at the bottom of both corners of each lens to let the water out. Do this on both lens's

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower

Yeah, and as long as the *tiny* holes are placed where road spray can't reach them, do *not* plug them up. Sometimes you get some cars that just congenitally get moisture inside the lamps. The only way to cure is to provide a way for the moisture to escape when heated by the lamp...

Reply to
Ron Seiden