A PT Thanks for the Group!

after several weeks of head scratching-the PT overheating is solved. I replaced the coolant sensor and it didn't quit overheating.

Then, we checked the fan motor-deader than a door nail. so, long story short-7 bolts, 1 plug and the part was replaced in about 2 hours, along with $180 for the new assembly (Shroud/Motor). On the new part-they did omit the hardest bolt :) !!!

Thanks for all the input-pe2

Reply to
pe2

Glad you didn't crack the head. Have you changed the timing belt and water pump yet ? I just did my 03 with 105 K. Kept hearing a clicking noise. Pulled cover and a nerrow belt with a bunch of threads hanging. Best thousand bucks I ever spent. Jerry

Jerry - OHIO

Yeah-I replaced the timing belt/wp 2 years ago, or a pro did it for me.

thanks-

Reply to
pe2