ABS light stays on stratus Es 2.5 1996

Hi, I purchased (without knowing if it was the wright tool) a ODB II scan to find why my ABS light stays on (and not working). I saw there's another tool: DRB scanner but cost lots of $$. Can someone tell me if an ODB is enough to fix this kind of problem. I know an abs light on can be caused by lot of things but the ODB should at least point me in the wright direction no? If not, then what is it used for loll?

Cheers

Reply to
magickarle