Anyone dealt with this company????

Has anyone dealt with CMH Leasing? This is the company I am currently leasing to own a 1999 Chrysler intrepid. In the 6 months that I've had it, I now need a new engine. Apparently the 2.7L engine is garbage. I can't see how it could go in 6 months. We had an oil, lube and filter done on it after

3 mos. Now I'm having trouble finding another engine for it and while I could put a 3.2 in it, would have to change everything, not to mention all the money going into it. Has anyone dealt with this same problem in leasing to own? How was it handled?

Thanks

Reply to
Bob Seabrooke

umm, your leasing a used car? why?

did you get some kind of warranty when you bought? if not your screwed!

Reply to
Punch