Engine swap???

I have a 2.7L engine in my 99 Intrepid.....I don't want to put another 2.7 in and am looking at putting in a 3.2 or 3.5. Can anyone tell me what would need to be changed to upgrade? Has anyone done this and approx. how much was the damage? There's no warranty, so the cost is all mine......the cheaper route the better.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Seabrooke

I posted a link a few weeks ago in this group about the upgrade. Not sure if it was for the older models or your 99 but if you search this group using the group page of

you should be able to find the link I posted.

Reply to
Art

try

Steve Driska