Anyone ever dealt with a crooked caster camber plate bearing?

Anyone ever dealt with a crooked caster camber plate bearing?

From pictures that I've seen, the bearings in these things should be straight up and down right?

I bought a set a while back and have yet to install them. On one of the plates that I have, the bearing is a little off to the side.

Anyone know the best way to adjust the bearings, or should I not worry about it?

Thanks

Reply to
-

While you don't mention which brand they are, most of the bearings will rotate and piviot within the housing. Place the plate in a vise and stick something (3/8 extension) in the hole and move it back to straight.

TIM -aka- MUSTTANGUY "at" AOL "dot" COM

Musttanguy