Are Small Cars a Threat to SUV Drivers?

"I'm writing this piece because of what happened to me this morning on my way to work. It scared me and I know it might make you a little concerned too.

Let me start by saying that something has been bothering me on the freeway lately. Actually, it's been bothering me on the city streets, too. And in the parking lot. These things seem to be multiplying like rats, appearing everywhere, getting in the way, making driving difficult. I'm talking specifically about that modern urban blight professional mothers like myself have to deal with every single day - small cars taking up the road."

Read the rest at

HellT

Reply to
Hell Toupee

Oh boy! Here we go again!

Reply to
James C. Reeves

There is a "Let me know what you think " Link , to send comments. SHE(They) don't even WANT ME to hit THAT BUTTON.

Reply to
Richard Benner Jr

Oh, come on! Read the other stuff on the site, the whole thing is humor!

--Geoff

Reply to
Geoff

Go Mommy... GO :-)

Dan

Reply to
SaintDan

Except it was funny in the least.

Reply to
James C. Reeves

I thought it was hilarious. The really funny part is that some people didn't recognize it as a spoof. THAT is really funny.

Matt

Reply to
Matthew S. Whiting

| > Except it wasn't funny in the least. | >

| | I thought it was hilarious. The really funny part is that some people | didn't recognize it as a spoof. THAT is really funny. | | Matt |

Some of us actually know people that think that way for real...and that isn't funny. I know several at the office that could have written that piece and meant it!

Reply to
James C. Reeves

That could be, but the author of this article was obviously writing tongue-in-cheek. Anyone who couldn't see that needs to lay off the coffee! :-)

Matt

Reply to
Matthew S. Whiting