'00 Blower motor resistor

Where can I find this on my car? I pulled the controls and stereo out and took the glove box out, I can't find it anywhere. If anyone has any helpful information, please respond here, or at

redwizard at rogers dot com.

Thanks, andrew

Reply to
Andrew Handerson

Mike Behnke

You don't mention what kind of car you have?

Reply to
Sam Man

Good, point, it's a 2000 chrysler cirrus. But I found it. Stupid thing is under the kick plate on the passenger side, inverted up inside the blower motor.

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew Handerson