Breakdown of the load circuit. Excuse my bad English, I am French.

Chrysler voyager 2.5 l 1990

Chronic random breakdown. Occurs more in very hot or cold weather. I start and roll normally, and sudden check Gages and sometimes check engine or that one or the other but always falls of the needle of load of battery on a watch would indicate between 7 and 8 H instead of 5.

The last time check gages ignited only with the consumption of courrant: flickered with the indicators, ignited in permanance with the A/C or the side-lights. I have all the same to make 90 km to return, sometimes all returns in the order when I pass on a pothole.

The following day with the cold weather or the evening even always with the cold not of indicator to starting, but indicators if I want to travel by the car towards 2 p.m. or 15 H in full sun, except if I took the care to charge totally my battery. As I feared a battery which does not hold the load well any more, which would explain the failures by great heats or cold, I changed it, it had 8 years that does not make evil! but not of results.

The car diagnosis gives me 41 the regulating circuit is cut or opened.

The alternator a bosh 90 HS. I have to check coals which are correct with correct continuity of the circuit. On the other hand but I in never saw the new ones, it seems to to me that they slide badly and of skew in the brush holder.I wonder whether sometimes they do not rest more on the contacts of the rotor, which would explain why the potholes arranges the breakdown. I am not the certain to have included/understood English hayne, but it would seem that the regulator is in the computer fixed on the wing driver. And if yes I'am affraid by the cost. Think to change the coal cassette would solve the breakdown?

Is the regulator it well where I included/understood so not where?

The bosh 90 HS outputs 81 A, but I have also V6 3.0 L and for parts which have Nippondenso 90 HS but which outputs 90 A can one make an exchange without the calculator panicking, if the regulator is well in the computer?

Thanks Stéphane Thuillier Avignon France

Reply to
Archet

M. Stéphane:

Il s'avère que le problème peut venir ou aller selon le coup grave d'un nid de "pothole" ou d'autre choc. Je suspecterais immédiatement un mauvais raccordement de la terre (ground) au corps. Ceci peut causer des symptômes comme ce que vous décrivez ici. Serrez tous les raccordements de la terre au corps, particulièrement dans le secteur de l'ordinateur, ce qui contient le module de gestion de puissance. Je ne pense pas que les carbons dans l'alternateur sont fautives dans ce cas.

Reply to
DeserTBoB

"DeserTBoB" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Thank you for your answer fraçais some! I am very touched by the attention. Is what a ground defect could explain that when the weather is hot: yesterday evening does 19 H the load circuit indicate a breakdown, whereas this morning without to have rolled all is ok?

Reply to
Archet

L'ennui peut-être lié à un raccordement lâche de la terre qui ne dépend pas de la température. Par temps chaud ou froid, la charge supplémentaire est placée sur le système électrique avec la charge de climatiseur ou de réchauffeur. Il semble que ceci ferait devenir chaud et puis échouer probablement un point de la terre du corps de véhicule. Je suggère inspecter les divers points de terre et serre à la clé dynamométrique tous à la valeur de serrage appropriée. Mes excuses pour mon Français dysfonctionnel!

Bon chance!

Reply to
DeserTBoB