Ceramic Brake Pads

Looking to redo my 4 wheel disc brakes on my 2002 Caravan. I'd love to upgrade to ceramic pads on a 4 corners, to reduce the amount of brake dust on the wheels. I've found the parts number for the Mopar front replacement but unable to find a number for the rears. Any guru out there know if they even exist for rear Caravan disc brakes in Mopar parts or any aftermarket for that matter? Thanks. Please post here.

Reply to
Lifetime Warranty

Tire Rack sells front and rear ceramic pads for your vehicle. From the inventor of ceramic pads, [Akebono ProACT Ceramic Pads] cost $65 for the rear. They also carry Satisfied for about $50.00.

Richard.

Reply to
Richard

aftermarket

I looked at that site and only can find fronts. No rears. Interesting.

Reply to
Lifetime Warranty

I just check again. They sure are posted on their web site. Why not give them a call if you can't figure out how to use their web site properly.

Richard.

Reply to
Richard